Pharmaceuticals: Medication that used to cure, treat to improve the skin problem.
WHAT ARE THE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE?
Dr. Chan Vicheth uses two ranges of skin care products:
- Pharmaceutical Range – which are classified as medication that have ingredients to improve skin problems e.g. acne, pigmentation, wrinkles.
- Cosmeceutical Range – which are cosmetics with ingredients that can improve skin problems and maintain healthy skin
WHAT ARE THE COSMECEUTICALS AVAILABLE?
Dr. Chan Vicheth will customize a skin care regime to suit your skin type and skin problems. She will match the skin care products to the individual patient
There is a wide range of skin care that caters to the different groups of people. We have products for
- The Asian skin
- The oily and acne prone skin
- The sensitive skin
- The dry and wrinkled skin
- The pigmented skin
- The red skin
Noted*: There are also cosmeceuticals to prevent skin aging and maintain a healthy skin
1.LMB Pigment Lightening Cream 20g
Directions: After cleansing, pat skin dry thoroughly. Apply thinly onto affected area twice daily( or as recommended by your doctor)
2.TDF Wrinkle E-Rase 30ml
- Directions: Apply morning and night on areas prone to wrinkles and fine lines. Spread evenly and allow absorbing. Use in conjunction with TDF series of Age Defense System for better results.
- Ingredients: Age defense system
3.TDF RSE CREAM for Sensitive Skin 50g
- RSE CREAM is a special formulation of Vitamin A, Squalane and Vitamin E to rejuvenate dry and tired looking skin. Has firming action. Reduces fine wrinkles.
- Directions: Apply all over face and neck twice a day after thorough cleansing or as directed by your physician.
4. TDF Eye Radiance 15ml
- Eye radiance specially formulation to reduce fine lines and puffiness, alleviate dark circle and moisturize dry skin area. Contain Hyaluronic Acid for the extra hydrating effect, Vitamin C and Green Tea Extract for additional antioxidant protection.
- Directions: Gently apply around the eye contour area in the morning and night. Use in conjunction with TDF series of Age Defense System for better results
5. TDF QUICK RECOVERY CREAM 15g
- Quick Recovery Cream is a super- hydrating formulation for recovery of damaged skin. Excellent for use after a laser or chemical peel, Microdermabrasion or skin resurfacing treatment. Also a treatment for extremely dry skin.
- Directions: After the skin id damaged intentionally by laser, IPL or chemical peel, apply three times per day for three days. Thereafter, apply nightly until skin returns to normal appearance. For treatment after microdermabrasion, apply as needed or as directed by your physician. Not suitable for weeping wound.